|"MING" JAZZ ALTO METAL MOUTHPIECES|
"MING" is a design for contemporary jazz style including Alto model and Tenor model, with higher baffle and medium chamber. It has brighter and full timbre, powerful sound, easy altissimo.
MING's design objectives:
1. Brighter timbre and full timbre -- Higher baffle create brighter timbre. MING's chamber is carefully designed, and make the sound more full and easier to control.
2. Easy altissimo -- Kanee's unique facing-curve design makes it easier to play and control the altissimo.
3. Powerful sound -- Kanee's unique facing-curve design makes it easier to play and control sound, and makes reed to vibrate more powerfully.
1. The mouthpiece's baffle, facing-curve, surface and carving are first manufactured by CNC. This ensures that the data precision and stable quality.And then, we handcraft again.
2. The material of "MING" is high quality brass.
3. The surface of mouthpiece is gold plated.
Accessory: including a special ligature and a BG mouthpiece cushion A11S.
Alto Tip Opening Size:
5 -- 0.071 inch
6 -- 0.076 inch
7 -- 0.081 inch
8 -- 0.084 inch
9 -- 0.087 inch
10 -- 0.090 inch
Sound Clip: Click Here